Imperial Academy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Imperial Academy RPG

A Highschool where you can develop your martial arts, mage or healing abilities.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Drake [frosted flakes!!!!!!!] lol

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drake

Drake

Drake [frosted flakes!!!!!!!] lol Empty
PostSubject: Drake [frosted flakes!!!!!!!] lol   Drake [frosted flakes!!!!!!!] lol EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 12:53 am

Name: Drake

DoB: 6/14/1991

Appearance: He has a medium body build, he’s 5’11” he wears a brown western coat that almost reaches the ground and has a black shirt and black pants with a black belt that has a symbol of a dragon on the buckle, and then he has black gloves.
Drake [frosted flakes!!!!!!!] lol Punk-1

Abilities: Martial Arts, Mage Arts

Personality: He is mostly kind but like everybody else he gets his mood swings, but he does try to stay in the right of things from what he thinks. He doesn’t like the innocent hurt so its not suggested around him, and other then that hes got the personality of a 17 year old male who likes girls. ((lol sorry lexi just had to do this to one of my chars for once lol))

Special Characteristics: He has the mark of the White Dragon on the back of his right shoulder-
This mark/tattoo gives him the abilities of the white dragon. The abilities of the white dragon are of a holy way, it is off pure goodness in a way. He may only use one of the abilities at a time until he masters the 7th one, but until then he can only use one at a time. He will never use these abilities unless it was absolutely necessary to do good and only good.
Abilities:
1. The claws of the white dragon- his hands and feet become like a dragons claws and they are very sharp and can put a bit of a gash through steal.
2. The scales of the white dragon- the scales of the white dragon are like armor, with the scales he can take much damage and not be effected at that time, but once the scales go away he will be effected by all the damage he would have taken in the first place.
3. The eyes of the white dragon- this gives him keen eye sight and can see in great detail for long distances it also increases his accuracy and precision by 25%.
4. The tail of the white dragon- he gains a whip like tale that is about 6ft long.
5. The wings of the white dragon- he gains wings from the white dragon that grants him the ability to fly, the wing span is 14ft long
6. The breath of the white dragon- he gains the healing breath of the white dragon, this is what makes the white dragon so holy is cause of its healing breath, its healing breath can heal most injuries and cure almost anything, but the one who uses the breath will take the injury himself for half the damage the original person would have taken.
7. The complete form of the white dragon- the user gets all 6 other forms at once and becomes the white dragon himself, but in the doing he will never be able to go back to his human form ever again.((thus my char is done at that point if that ever happens which I hope not but o-well))

Skills:
Martial arts-
Futae no Kiwami-
Normally when a person punches an object resistance is made caused by the object. To make sure that this leftover power isn't wasted, the person will hit with the knuckles then a second hit with the rest of the fist is made within 1/75th of a second causing the object to shatter. That is the power of the Futae no Kiwami.

Spells-
Chill touch- This spell lets the user Freeze just about anything with the touch of his hands…. The object will be frozen till it is thawed out.

Ice breath- This spell lets the user blow freezing cold air from his mouth and it freezes anything it touches till it is thawed out. The range of this breath is 15ft.

Freezing aura- from his body a very cold aura comes off of him and it slows down movements from enemies cause they are attacking from a warm area and then suddenly a cold area. This freezes the air in a 5ft radius that the air is below 50 degrees Celsius. The user since having this spell is not effected by it for they train in it to make them move even faster when they arent using this spell. So this spell allows the user to easily dodge and attack or counter attack an attack with no difficulty at all.

Ice mine- an ice mine is a spell that is condensed ice that when somebody steps on it the ice immediately is released and is now spread out in a 5ft radius from the starting point of the mine and 2ft high of the ground is complete ice in that 5ft radius. Thus making any that steps on the mine in able to move till they are out of the ice.

Ice crystal- this spell is an ice ball that forms in the users hand and then thrown at a target. When the ice crystal hits anything that entire object is then covered in ice with what it would appear to be an explosion of ice.

Wall of ice- the user makes a wall of ice that can be 1-10ft thick and 1 inch to15ft tall. And its ice so it isn’t so easily destroyed .

Ice fist- the users fists get covered with ice and when the ice hits something the ice will transfer painfully into the object/person and everything of where the object got hit is frozen, meaning there blood there bone everything is literally frozen in that one spot where the target is hit. One the transfer of the ice from the hit is done the ice on the fists are no longer there cause it was the ice on the fists that went into the object/person.

Freeze- this spell freezes the ground and anything touching the ground completely to ice. It would apear as the user is drawing air to them then in a sudden burst and in a 30ft radius from where the user is standing is then completely frozen in ice. The only spot that is not frozen is the spot where the user was standing.

History/Story:
Drake grew up with his father Draco who wasn’t exactly known for his kindness. Draco was a bit of a dark figure in a way…. He was known for his hostility to anybody, but some how drake found a different path from his father and kinder one. When he was younger he always helped the other kids as much as he could unlike his father when he was young he did the opposite… drake like his father got a mark of the dragon on him at age 10 but instead of the black dragon mark that his father got he was given the white dragon mark by the elders of his family. The white dragon mark hadn’t been even touched in over a 100 years for there was nobody with even the closet kind of heart that was needed to poses it. Since this mark hadn’t been used in such a long time drake had to teach himself how to use it…… and it took 7 years to learn the first 2 abilities and master them. Through those years though he went to school and trained in martial arts and the arts of magic which were a good combination for the dragon mark. Drake started to go to the imperial academy as he paid for it with his own job since his father Draco would have nothing to do with his son after he got the mark of the white dragon since the white dragon and black dragon are mortal enemies in there eyes. So Drake is paying his way through the Imperial Academy with a job of teaching simple martial arts to little kids who whish to learn how to protect themselves. So he regularly attends his classes and is on time and then goes to work after school.
((hope the job bit was ok to do…. Gives me more to rp and all ya know))

((random info of Draco.. Drakes dad))
He has the black dragon mark and is mostly evil
Drake [frosted flakes!!!!!!!] lol ShadowWarrior41

Role-Playing Sample:
Drake walked into his martial arts class for school today. He smiled at everybody and walked over to his place and set all his stuff down and started to stretch so he can begin his practicing’s as soon as the class started. When the teacher walked in he bowed to show respect to a an elder and said “good morning sir….. What are we going to do today?” he asked in a kind voice teacher ahh well thank you drake, and today we will be working on your own martial art skills… I have yet seen what you and the others already know from what I havent taught you yet he said with a smile. Drake smiled at his sensei “today should be an interesting class then” and then he sat down waiting for the teacher to begin the class.

Frosted Flakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got lovem lol

Last edited by Drake on Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:52 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Admin
Alexis

PostSubject: Re: Drake [frosted flakes!!!!!!!] lol   Drake [frosted flakes!!!!!!!] lol EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 11:16 am

Question?

~ Mk, everything seems good, but.. your white dragon, I think it's a little too powerful for a Bronze.. :X I don't want you to change it, but I do want you to change your rank. Perhaps.. Silver? Not totally sure about Gold, because we can't have too many Golds for this RP. They're like.. GOD lol.
~ Skills is kind of like Naruto jutsus if you are majoring the Mage arts. So yes, spells could count as skills.
~ Oh, and read the rules =P
Back to top Go down
http://imperialacademy.niceboard.net
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Drake [frosted flakes!!!!!!!] lol   Drake [frosted flakes!!!!!!!] lol EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 11:20 am

lol me am done now
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Admin
Alexis

PostSubject: Re: Drake [frosted flakes!!!!!!!] lol   Drake [frosted flakes!!!!!!!] lol EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 10:46 am

Everything seems fine.. just change your rank Razz
Silver pleasee =P
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Drake [frosted flakes!!!!!!!] lol   Drake [frosted flakes!!!!!!!] lol EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 10:51 am

lol oppsy me thought i did that lol my bad lexi lol it changed now lol
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Admin
Alexis

PostSubject: Re: Drake [frosted flakes!!!!!!!] lol   Drake [frosted flakes!!!!!!!] lol EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 10:54 am

Lol, okie, approved. =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drake [frosted flakes!!!!!!!] lol   Drake [frosted flakes!!!!!!!] lol Empty

Back to top Go down

Drake [frosted flakes!!!!!!!] lol
Page 1 of 1