Imperial Academy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Imperial Academy RPG

A Highschool where you can develop your martial arts, mage or healing abilities.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Demetri Irving

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Demetri Irving

Demetri Irving

Demetri Irving Empty
PostSubject: Demetri Irving   Demetri Irving EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 11:12 am

Name: Demetri Irving

DoB: 08/15/1992

Appearance: Avatar

Abilities: Mage Arts and Martial Arts

Personality:quiet, smart, always putting down on himself, but a loving and caring person.

Special Characteristics: N/A

Skills:

Martial Arts:

Foot Slam: the user jumps as high as possible and then SLAMS their foot on the target

Mage Arts:

Triangular Protection: the user makes a triangle in the air with their finger. a magical shield forms in that triangle. the triangle can only be small.

Spirit Pounce: the user puts energy into their feet and legs, and then does a huge pounce.

Mark of control: the user puts their hand on any object, and leaves a mark. with that mark on the object, they can control it. if it was used on a living thing, it would be hard to control, because the living thing still has a little control. when putting the mark on.. lets say, a human arm, they only have control over the arm, not the whole body. if it was on a small rat, then the user would have control over the whole rat.

fire palm: the user basically makes a flame in their hand.

History/Story: when Demetri was born, his parents were poor, living on the streets. he was adopted by a family with one son. the son was taking classes at Imperial Academy. so ever since Demetri was 10, their son told Demetri all about IA. Demetri loved the family... too bad they filled his head with lies... telling him "you are our biological child" "you only look a little different from us for some reason". until Demetri turned 15, and they told him the truth, that he was adopted. Demetri's exact words were, "so, you've just been filling my head with lies? I don't need you guys anymore" Demetri yelled as he got his life savings and went out the front door. his lying father tried to stop him. Demetri accidently performed a fire palm at him.. "what am I?" Demetri asked. "I saw a kid at Imperial Academy do that!" said the son. and off Demetri went, to Imperial academy

Role-Playing Sample: Demetri arrived at Imperial Academy... "it's beautiful!" he said with joy! he he dashed with excitement to the registration office... after a while he became, a bronze student. Demetri dashed over to a board that had the rules on them. "what? I have to do what a silver says? well, if thats their policy. Demetri walked over to his dorm. along the way he looked at everything, all the buildings. Everything is wonderful! Demetri thought. he walked into his dorm and set up everything. he changed his clothes and and made his bed.... until his stomach grumbled... he opened his bag and took out potato chips... afterwards, he went outside and practiced whatever he did to his father. "Fire palm!" said Demetri as he made a small flame appear in his hand. Demetri was gonna have fun here at Imperial Academy... hopefully.

FROSTED FLAKES!!! I almost forgot to add it!!

Last edited by Demetri Irving on Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:38 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Admin
Alexis

Demetri Irving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demetri Irving   Demetri Irving EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 11:22 am

Couple stuff..

~ Your "Triangular Protection" skill, for a Bronze, they cannot be any size, just maybe keep the size small. You haven't developed your Mage Arts skills yet, but the size can grow bigger as you go to classes.
~ What's the limit for the "Mark of Control?" Like what kind of objects can he control, and what can't he? Explain that a little more please.
~ In your Role-Play sample, we don't use stars (*) when your character is thinking. Just italisize the sentence, no stars needed. And remember your capitals and commas.. and such. You're not a robot so I won't be that tough. =)
Back to top Go down
http://imperialacademy.niceboard.net
Demetri Irving

Demetri Irving

Demetri Irving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demetri Irving   Demetri Irving EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 11:31 am

ok.. I did everything except the italics, my computer doesen't work with it for some reason Sad
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Admin
Alexis

Demetri Irving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demetri Irving   Demetri Irving EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 11:34 am

Oh noes, it doesnt?
Then try this..

Thinking sentence -> blahblahblah.

So if italics doesn't work, then try:

Thinking sentence-> [*i]blahblahblah[/*i]

Do the same thing I did, but just without the stars.
Try it and see if it works.. :X
Back to top Go down
http://imperialacademy.niceboard.net
Demetri Irving

Demetri Irving

Demetri Irving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demetri Irving   Demetri Irving EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 11:38 am

that worked! thanks! I can use italics now Razz
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Admin
Alexis