Imperial Academy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Imperial Academy RPG

A Highschool where you can develop your martial arts, mage or healing abilities.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mailbox {Open}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dreamslayer

Dreamslayer

Mailbox {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Mailbox {Open}   Mailbox {Open} EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 2:55 pm

Sadous ran out the front door and headed for the mailbox, trying not to bump into anyone. By the time he reached the mailbox he was gasping for air and the mailman was just about to turn around, "Wait!" He panted, and the mailman spun around on his heel, "hm? Oh! Almost didn't make it this time i see my boy." He said his white puffy mustache bouncing as he spoke. Sadous handed the Mailman the envelope he was holding and said "Thanks" through a couple of pants. Walking over to a tree he let out a sigh. "Whew...that was close." he said as he sat down and lent his back towards the tree, checking his watch to make sure he had time to catch his breath before classes and noticed he had a good amount of time. He closed his eyes and panted sucking in air in large breaths.
Back to top Go down
http://conrpg.darkbb.com/
Demetri Irving

Demetri Irving

Mailbox {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mailbox {Open}   Mailbox {Open} EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 8:35 pm

Demetri who had just dropped all his things when Sadous ran past him "Hey! watch where your going!" he then looked at Sadous closely... and noticed he was a silver. "oh, umm sorry! I mean, I am at your service" Demetri bowed "umm.. I didn't know you were a silver"
Back to top Go down
Dreamslayer

Dreamslayer

Mailbox {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mailbox {Open}   Mailbox {Open} EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 8:40 pm

Sadous's eyebrow rose as the Bronze spoke to him, "Don't bow, and i don't need your 'Services' I can do things myself." Sadous said looking a tad bit annoyed at the bronze. "Anyways, my name is Sadous. Take a seat," He said gesturing to the spot beside him. "And yours?" he asked referring to the bronze's name. The cool breeze felt good on his skin, his extremely quick paced run had tired him quite a bit, maybe i should have taken martial arts.. he thought to himself then noticed he was dazing off, and quickly shook his head and smiled at the bronze, revealing his slight dimples
Back to top Go down
Demetri Irving

Demetri Irving

Mailbox {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mailbox {Open}   Mailbox {Open} EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 8:50 pm

Demetri looked at the face Sadous damn, I think I made him mad! "umm OK..." Demetri sat down "my name is Demetri" he said a bit surprised.. he wanted to see what a true Silver was like... he wondered if they were all like this, they don't need bronzes help? well that would be nice for Demetri. he thought they were all going to be bossy.
Back to top Go down
Dreamslayer

Dreamslayer

Mailbox {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mailbox {Open}   Mailbox {Open} EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 9:00 pm

Sadous looked at the surprised bronze, and let a grin creep across his face. "Not expecting that eh?" he said in a sort of mocking tone. "Well all us silvers aren't like me, most of em are pushy, so watch your step, what you said to me could of gotten you a beating from probably any other Silver, your lucky it was me." he said taking a breath. "What are you doing around here anyways?" Sadous asked, "Your pretty close to the border of Bronze zones, " he said directing Demetri in the area of the border, which was only a few feet from where they were seated. "Sorry for bumping into by the way, was in a hurry as you can see, almost didn't make it." He said apologetic tone.
Back to top Go down
Demetri Irving

Demetri Irving

Mailbox {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mailbox {Open}   Mailbox {Open} EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 9:08 pm

"oh.." Demetri's face looked dissapointed. "oh.. why I'm here? I'm new here, so I wanted to see everything. well not everywhere.. because of the border I cant cross" Demetri sighed "I need to make my way up to Silver as quick as possible"
Back to top Go down
Dreamslayer

Dreamslayer

Mailbox {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mailbox {Open}   Mailbox {Open} EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 9:16 pm

Sadous grinned, "Well, ill tell ya a little secret i found out when i was bronze." He said still smiling his tone had quieted a bunch so that people walking by couldn't hear them, "If you go east from the 3rd dorm. Until you reach the 2nd crossroads, take a left, theres a nice park there its a good place to relax at and just get away from things." He said his tone becoming normal again, "i was the same wa-" He was cut off by a squawk, and Sadous looked up staring at the raven perched in the tree above him, "Hungry already?" Sadous said stuffing his hand into his pocket and holding out a few bread crumbs. The raven swooped down and ate them right off his hands as he flew over the hand. Then did a flip and twirled landing on Sadous's shoulder giving him a gentle nuzzle with his head.
Back to top Go down
Demetri Irving

Demetri Irving

Mailbox {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mailbox {Open}   Mailbox {Open} EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 9:21 pm

"I see... thank you for that information" Demetri looked at the raven in amazement "wow! that raven is awesome!" Demetri said, looking at it in amazement and watched the "tricks" it did. "is that Raven yours? do you mind me asking its name?"
Back to top Go down
Dreamslayer

Dreamslayer

Mailbox {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mailbox {Open}   Mailbox {Open} EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 9:31 pm

Sadous gave a chuckle of agreement, "Yes, yes he is mine." He said, "And quite amazing as well." He said letting out another chuckle, "Trust me you haven't seen anything yet." He said the raven tilting his head slightly at Demetri's voice. "His name is Drake, i wouldn't touch him though, he doesn't take too kindly to that..." He said his face frowning now. Giving Demetri a smile, "Anyways, i must be off now, or ill be late to class." he said as he stood and headed back for his dorm.
Back to top Go down
Demetri Irving

Demetri Irving

Mailbox {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mailbox {Open}   Mailbox {Open} EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 9:44 pm

"Alright, bye" Demetri said as he gave the raven one more look, he then walked away, to his dorm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mailbox {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mailbox {Open}   Mailbox {Open} Empty

Back to top Go down

Mailbox {Open}
Page 1 of 1