Imperial Academy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Imperial Academy RPG

A Highschool where you can develop your martial arts, mage or healing abilities.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

First Day, First Lunch.

Go down 
+2
Alexis
Dreamslayer
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dreamslayer

Dreamslayer

First Day, First Lunch. Empty
PostSubject: First Day, First Lunch.   First Day, First Lunch. EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 3:28 pm

Sadous looked around the cafeteria, there were very few of any students besides Bronze. He smiled when he saw Tohko waving to one of her friends, "Lets get in line." he said with a jerk of his head towards the lunch line, which was, not extremely long for once, As he remembered it as a Bronze last year. They reached the line and, waited, waiting was a thing you had to do here at the Academy, and something Sadous had no liking to. He sighed trying to get a good view on what was being served, Hopefully something good its the first day after all. He thought and looked to see what Tohko was Doing.
Back to top Go down
http://conrpg.darkbb.com/
Alexis
Admin
Alexis

PostSubject: Re: First Day, First Lunch.   First Day, First Lunch. EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 3:35 pm

Hina's eyes were extremely large as she figured out that Sadous was with Tohko. "Pssttt!" she called, motioning Tohko over. But she didn't move, just shook her head to Hina. "I'll tell you later.." she whispered as loud as she could for her to hear. Hina seemed to have heard, for she got back to eating with her friends. "Sadous.. Hina, my friend.." she unoficially introduced to him, pointing at her. "She's.. really nice, but is extremely nosy.." she went on, grabbing a tray. 'Everything is nice on the first day..' Tohko thought as she looked at the delicious meal in front of her.
Back to top Go down
http://imperialacademy.niceboard.net
Dreamslayer

Dreamslayer

PostSubject: Re: First Day, First Lunch.   First Day, First Lunch. EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 3:40 pm

Sadous smiled and gave a little wave to Hina, then grabbed a tray for himself, "Alright i'll try to remember that.." he said about the being nosy part. He placed some food on his tray and made Sure Tohko had gotten everything she wanted. He smiled At least its good food.. He thought grabbing a fork, spoon, and Napkin for Tohko along with some for himself. "here." he said holding out the Spoon,Fork and napkin, to Tohko smiling and waited for her to take them. Once she did he did a quick glance around the room, "would you like to eat Outdoors?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Admin
Alexis

PostSubject: Re: First Day, First Lunch.   First Day, First Lunch. EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 3:50 pm

"You can ignore her," Tohko suggested, with a light smile, "she isn't afraid around Silvers or Golds, but she tends to like the Bronzes.." she told him, hoping he got the message of Hina being a.. different child. She accepted the utensils and walked out of line, having got all of her food. She turned to look at Sadous as he asked her to eat ouside with him, and it was the first day. The principal is always so carefree for the first day, sometimes the first week, it would be fine for a bronze to be seeing eating outside. "Sure," she answered happily, realizing that it was getting so easy for her to talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Dreamslayer

Dreamslayer

PostSubject: Re: First Day, First Lunch.   First Day, First Lunch. EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 3:55 pm

Sadous Smiled, "Alright follow me.." he said leading her outside through the side door in the cafeteria. He picked a spot between two trees so it was shady and the sun wasn't in your eyes while you ate, there was a slight breeze as well but it wasn't strong enough to do anything except maybe blow a napkin away. He let Tohko pick her tree first then Sadous took the other. "So is this your first year here?" he asked trying to get into a conversation, he was a shy child so he didn't really know what was expected of him so he just played along. He began to eat fiddling with his fork as he chewed.
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Admin
Alexis

PostSubject: Re: First Day, First Lunch.   First Day, First Lunch. EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 4:02 pm

Tohko followed Sadous out, smiling at Hina as she grew awestruck again. She sat under a shady tree, brushing her bangs out of her face, getting ready to eat. "Yup, my first year at Imperial.." she repeated, picking up her fork. "But I've heard so much stuff about this school, especially about the fact that it was a school for.. different people." she said, tilting her head. Everyone here is here because of their abilities on either the 3 possible abilities- mage, healing and martial arts. That's the only way anyone will get accepted into this school. "What about you? You're a Silver.. and I'm guessing this is your second year." she said, eating her salad.
Back to top Go down
Demetri Irving

Demetri Irving

PostSubject: Re: First Day, First Lunch.   First Day, First Lunch. EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 5:21 pm

Demetri walked outside the cafeteria with a bag that had chips, PB&J, and pudding inside. he saw Sadous sitting down, he met him earlier. he saw the girl next to him.. he decided to sit next to them "Hi, I'm Demetri, what is your name?" he asked the girl. "it is a pleasure to see you again Sadous" Demetri said with honor. he wasn't sure exactly how to talk to the silver, last time he talked to him, he ended up getting on his nerves.
Back to top Go down
Dreamslayer

Dreamslayer

PostSubject: Re: First Day, First Lunch.   First Day, First Lunch. EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 9:23 pm

((Just for the Record We're outside, so if you could Edit that'd be great.))

Sadous looked up from his meal at Demetri, he remembered bumping into him when he had to deliver some mail back home. "Small World eh Demetri." He said turning back down to his meal, He passed a glance over to Tohko, with a curious expression but before he could say anything a loud squawk was let out in the tree above them, "Feeding time already..." Sadous mumbled, reaching into his back pocket and removed a small bag he poured some of the contents, Which were seeds, onto the ground next to him and Drake glided down and began to peck away at them, making no noise now. Sadous smiled and gave him a little pat, then turned his attention back to the Two Bronzes.
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Admin
Alexis

PostSubject: Re: First Day, First Lunch.   First Day, First Lunch. EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 9:30 pm

Tohko noticed another bronze, probably her age, walking this way. "It's Tohko, nice to meet you," she replied, moving over for him to take a seat. From what he said, Sadous and Demetri had already met. It was nice on the first few days. Usually, everyone obeyed the rules and they all got along, surprisngly. But as the year moves on, friends will be made. And definately some enemies. "So Demetri, you're a Bronze.. is this your first year?" she asked, poking a hole in the juice box. Hearing Drake's squawk made her shocked a bit, as she turned her head to his direction now, pecking away at his meal.
Back to top Go down
Demetri Irving

Demetri Irving

PostSubject: Re: First Day, First Lunch.   First Day, First Lunch. EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 9:36 pm

"Nice to meet you Tohko" Demetri looked up at the bird as it squawked. he then looked at Tohko again "yes, it's my first year here at the academy. it's pretty amazing" demetri said right before taking a bite out of his sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Dreamslayer

Dreamslayer

PostSubject: Re: First Day, First Lunch.   First Day, First Lunch. EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 9:44 pm

Sadous smiled, "Sorry for not answering before, but yes, this is my second year here." he said taking another mouthful. "So, how do you like the Academy so Far?" He asked both of them, "You've only been here half a day i realize, but still so far, what do you think?" He asked finishing off the rest of his small meal. Geez, that bird eats more than me i swear. He thought watching the Bird Continue to munch on the seeds. That was quick of you, 2 friends on the first day. Drake said to him, Sadous just smiled, Better then none. He said looking at the two, he didn't really know if Demetri was his "Friend" so he just ignored the mention of it, and awaited their answers.
Back to top Go down
Fudo

Fudo

PostSubject: Re: First Day, First Lunch.   First Day, First Lunch. EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 10:31 pm

Dreamslayer wrote:
((Just for the Record We're outside, so if you could Edit that'd be great.))

(( I so PM'd him on that Razz ))

__________________________________________________________________________________

Fudo was just walking into the Academy himself, and saw all the students gathering at the cafeteria. 'Crap! I'm late! Its already lunchtime!' He thought. He bolted off to his room. Where he hastily ripped open his door, and threw on his school uniform. He decided to leave the gloves, brooch, and hat, on. 'I'm not sure if I can still wear these things, but I'll give it a shot, if I can't, I will store them, no problem.' He reassured himself. Skipping down the hallway, putting on his other shoe, he nearly bumped into one of the proctors, "Sorry! I'm so sorry!" he yelled, continuing on twords the cafeteria.

When he arrived he brushed himself off, he had tripped going so fast. He saw three students over there, and he turned from them, to gather his lunch. He picked up his tray and thought, 'There's something about those three, I don't know what though. Hm.' He shrugs, letting the thought go. "They all must be friends," he muttered under his breath. He walked somewhat close, testing them, testing to see if they were friendly people. He sat two trees away, by himself, and wondered if anyone would engage him..
Back to top Go down
http://onrpg.freeforums.org/index.php
Zero

Zero

PostSubject: Re: First Day, First Lunch.   First Day, First Lunch. EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 10:51 pm

Zero and Karen were outside now. Zero decided not to wear his disguise any longer. He thew it all off and changed his face back to normal. He spotted a place to sit under the trees. He noticed someone sitting there, 2 trees away from a group of 3.

"Hmmm." Zero silently snuck up behind this person.

"YO! What are you doing by yourself!" Zero yelled. It was not like him to act this way.
Back to top Go down
http://geasshq.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Alexis
Admin
Alexis

PostSubject: Re: First Day, First Lunch.   First Day, First Lunch. EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 11:13 am

Tohko looked up from her lunch and listened to Sadous. "It's nice so far, it's not like today was my very first day here.. the orientation was nice, it got me ready for the school, the campus.. all those." she replied, still thinking. Drake was eating his life away, and Tohko was pretty hungry herself. She inhaled the fresh air underneath the tree, and looked over to Demetri, waiting for his reply.
Back to top Go down
Fudo

Fudo

PostSubject: Re: First Day, First Lunch.   First Day, First Lunch. EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 12:03 pm

Fudo nearly choked. He started coughing profusely and slammed on his chest several times and managed to swallow the food he was eating. "Jesus!" He turned and looked at the man who had scared him half to death. 'He's not wearing the school's uniform..He's either a Gold or Silver! What's he doing talking to me?!' He thought with a shocked expression on his face. He regained his composure, "Erm, hello, and I am sitting by myself because I am new to the school, and so therefore I don't have any friends, let alone know anybody..And I'm not the most outgoing person in the world." He tried to smile, but really couldn't. He stood up, brushed himself off, and continued, "My name is Hiroshi, Fudo, sir, and may I ask what is your name?" He bowed slightly and waited for the man to respond.
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

PostSubject: Re: First Day, First Lunch.   First Day, First Lunch. EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 3:08 pm

Heh, I can determine 3 things already; He's catholic or something, He's a little intimidated by my rank, and he's a nutcase. Zero thought to himself. Karen stood beside Zero.

"Relax newbie. no need to be so formal, we're about the same ago so there is no need to call me 'sir'. I'm Zero Omega. This is my friend Karen Hanabake. We're Silvers, I apologize for almost making you choke to death, Fudo." Zero said stretching out his hand to apologize. Zero felt something 'special' about his bronze.
Back to top Go down
Fudo

Fudo

PostSubject: Re: First Day, First Lunch.   First Day, First Lunch. EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 8:28 pm

"Heh, its okay, and thank you. Apology accepted. Its nice to meet you Zero and Karen." He smiles. 'Well, he probably thinks I'm Catholic, and a madman for reacting like that.' "Yeah, about my jumping and the word "Jesus"..I'm not Catholic, old habits die hard, and I'm just a tiny bit paranoid." He says rubbing the back of his head. "I'm a Bronze, in case you couldn't tell," He says jokingly while tugging at his uniform. "Uhm, so..yeah. Hehe." He smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Demetri Irving

Demetri Irving

PostSubject: Re: First Day, First Lunch.   First Day, First Lunch. EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 9:10 pm

"same here Sadous, so far so good. the campus is beautiful, the classes are great, and I havent met anyone who I hate yet" Demetri let out a chuckle. he then finished his sandwich and opened his bag of chips. "so what classes are you guys taking?" Demetri asked right before he ate his first chip.
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

PostSubject: Re: First Day, First Lunch.   First Day, First Lunch. EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 10:30 pm

"I see." Zero says, now acting slightly cold like he usually did. He looked Fudo over. He was a Bronze right down to the way he spoke. Zero grinned slightly.

"Mind if we eat with you?" Zero asked. He was curious about Fudo, this was the best way for him to learn more about the Bronze. Zero didn't wait long enough for Fudo's reply and sat himself down on the grass, Karen did the same.
Back to top Go down
Dreamslayer

Dreamslayer

PostSubject: Re: First Day, First Lunch.   First Day, First Lunch. EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 10:21 am

Sadous glanced over at Demetri, "Im taking Mage and Medical Arts." He explained, leaning back on the tree with a sigh. Then looked over at Tohko to see her Response, he had to admit he was curious. Drake let out a squawk and returned to his shoulder satisfied from his meal. Sadous nodded and gave him a gentle nuzzle with his hand.
Back to top Go down
Fudo

Fudo

PostSubject: Re: First Day, First Lunch.   First Day, First Lunch. EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 12:31 pm

"Uhm, sure. Go for it." He said, and took his seat again. He nibbled on his sandwich. "So, how has your day gone by you two?" He says, nodding tword Zero and Karen. He then takes a bite out of his sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

PostSubject: Re: First Day, First Lunch.   First Day, First Lunch. EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 12:43 pm

Zero examines his lunch before answering. He had a Chicken sandwich, a tiny bowl of salad, and a bottle of water. Karen had been emphasizing healthy eating since he met her. Zero disliked the Salad, but started eating it anyway. Karen looked pleased as Zero did so.

"It has been... an alright day thus far. I had a few troubles, but it was nothing my replicas couldn't handle. What about you? How has your day gone, Fudo? You look as though you just ran a mile. Were you late perhaps?" Zero questioned. He finished his salad as he waited for Fudo's reply. Karen had only just started her meal.
Back to top Go down
Fudo

Fudo

PostSubject: Re: First Day, First Lunch.   First Day, First Lunch. EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 10:04 am

(( Sorry for the late reply, my computer never detected a new response in the forum.. :/ ))

"Yeah, I was. I got here and everyone was filing into the lunchroom. I dressed myself and was able to come all the way down here in less than five minutes...That is, not counting the one time I almost tripped, and the one time I did trip," He says re-arranging the hat on his head. He looked down to see a sandwich, he didn't know what kind it was, although he thought it was bologna. The only other thing he had gotten was a bottle of water, which was still unopened. He was going to save that for later. He takes a small bite, and looks tword Zero, "Did I hear you say the words 'my replicas?' What are replicas?"
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

PostSubject: Re: First Day, First Lunch.   First Day, First Lunch. EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 1:54 am

Zero bit into his chicken sandwich and chewed. It was slightly hot due to the pepper. Zero disliked spicy foods as much as he disliked Salad. Without changing the serious look on his face, Zero opened his water bottle and drank some water.

"Too spicy, Zero?" Karen asked. Zero glanced at Karen, his eyes seemed to answer her as she looked back at her own lunch and fell more or less silent. Zero turned his attention back to Fudo.

"Yes, Replicas. I have 2 abilities, 1 lets me create clones of myself and any inanimate object I am holding at the time. So far I am only skilled enough to create up to 3 proper clones, or Replicas as I call them. Even though they appear to be me, they are not as they sometimes have traits that are different from mine. I have to thoroughly inspect them each time to make sure they are identical to me, but at the same time know they are just copies and will be erased when I am done with them." Zero responded. He let Fudo take all the information in as he finished off his sandwich.

"What about you Fudo? What powers do you posses?" Karen asked. She seemed to have read Zero's mind.
Back to top Go down
Fudo

Fudo

PostSubject: Re: First Day, First Lunch.   First Day, First Lunch. EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 1:08 am

(( Sorry once again, because I got my computer's power cord taken away and can only be on so much. >.< ))

"Oh, cool, I will remember that." he said as he drank some of his own water. He then turned his attention to Karen, "Well, to answer your question, I don't really have powers, for I specialize more in Martial Arts. But, I do have one magical ability. The magical ability I do possess is the ability to levitate myself in the air, which can help with various things like falling, and using the skill in my martial arts training." He then, in turn, eats more of his sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day, First Lunch.   First Day, First Lunch. Empty

Back to top Go down

First Day, First Lunch.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperial Academy RPG :: Role-Playing :: School Grounds :: Cafeteria-
Jump to: