Imperial Academy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Imperial Academy RPG

A Highschool where you can develop your martial arts, mage or healing abilities.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Whiff of a New Year

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mika Azure

Mika Azure

A Whiff of a New Year Empty
PostSubject: A Whiff of a New Year   A Whiff of a New Year EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 4:24 pm

Mika sat near the flower beds with her 'famous' green bow in her hair, she loved nature, but she didn't want any students to disturb her, she was in a crabby mood. She slided her hand onto the brick wall of the school, she looked around and sighed, "It's so lively here now, all of the kids are here learning unique powers." Mika smiled and her hair blew in the direction of the wind, I wonder if any bronzes are out right now... Mika thought and took her hand off the wall and crossed her arms and closed her eyes, "At least it's not my class hour right now..." Mika said to herself and opened one eye, she looked straight ahead, I'm sure I heard someone's footsteps... Mika thought and closed her eye again.
Back to top Go down
Daedalus

Daedalus

PostSubject: Re: A Whiff of a New Year   A Whiff of a New Year EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 5:06 pm

Saito crept about the halls, attempting to avoid the wandering eye of students and teachers passing by. Whenever people came too close, he often turned his head or if possible, turned down another hallway. Eventually, he came upon the garden area. "Alright, I can cut through here and get to the dorms without anyone noticing this way." He thinks to himself as he moves towards a line of bushes and starts to walk cautiously along the hedgeline.
Back to top Go down
Mika Azure

Mika Azure

PostSubject: Re: A Whiff of a New Year   A Whiff of a New Year EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 5:17 pm

Mika cautiously opens her eyes and takes a stp forward and leans over and sees a student wearing a uniform, well, she wasn't but he looked not too much younger then her. She looked at him and took a step forward with both feet she looked at the student sneaking around, she didn't want to bother him so she stayed put. Her lips opened to say something but they closed again. Why am I so scared to talk to this guy? Because he's an younger guy? He's a bronze student? Well he can't push me around! she thought and opened her lips, "What are you doing around here?!" she asked fiercly.
Back to top Go down
Daedalus

Daedalus

PostSubject: Re: A Whiff of a New Year   A Whiff of a New Year EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 9:51 pm

Saito freezes and immediately turns to see a young silver girl glaring him down. "Oh man, another Silver!? This just isn't my day" He thinks to himself as he turns and faces the girl, clasps his arms to his sides, and immediately bows. "I'm sorry for interupting whatever it may have been you were doing Miss." He stands back up "I was just heading towards my dorms, I had no idea that someone was here, so again, I apologise." He bows slightly again.

"I really hope this girl isn't like those guys from class. I need to get to my room and clean up these wounds before second half"
Back to top Go down
Mika Azure

Mika Azure

PostSubject: Re: A Whiff of a New Year   A Whiff of a New Year EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 10:38 am

Mika looks at the bronze then smiles, "Oh, it's me who should be apoligizing..." Mika said thoughtfully, "I'm sorry, I'm just in a crabby mood today, I'm Mika Azure." Mika said and smiled, "I could help you there if you'd like." Mika said. I hope this bronze doesn't think of me as an idiot... Mika thought and stared at him with her emerald green eyes, "You coming?" Mika asked and yawned.
Back to top Go down
Daedalus

Daedalus

PostSubject: Re: A Whiff of a New Year   A Whiff of a New Year EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 11:02 am

"Well, she's definately nicer than the others.. But I don't think I should stick around here too long, can't draw too much attention to myself...Well, anymore than I already have"

"Well Miss, although I truely appreciate the offer, I really must be going." He says, his voice clear and oddly formal in tone. "Besides, it... is not proper for Silvers and Bronzes to interact like this. It could sully your name around some of the other higher rank students." He was unable to keep eye contact during this.
Back to top Go down
Mika Azure

Mika Azure

PostSubject: Re: A Whiff of a New Year   A Whiff of a New Year EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 11:21 am

"I don't really care, I'm different from the others, too different..." Mika said and slowly lifted her arms onto the brick wall, "Well, anyway, have fun." Mika said taking her hands off the cold wall and crossing her arms and closing her eyes like she did before.
Back to top Go down
Daedalus

Daedalus

PostSubject: Re: A Whiff of a New Year   A Whiff of a New Year EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 11:35 am

"Aww crap, did I upset her??" "I'm sorry" Saito says, dropping all his formalities. "Its just that, its my first day here and, well..." Saito shifts around on the spot "I have no idea where I'm going with this" "Yeah, so, I'm sorry if I upset you or anything. Uhh... so..." Saito looks to her for any hint of movement, but she merely stood there, arms crossed, immobile.

"Uhh..anyways... Oh! I really should introduce myself then. My name is Yu..uhh Saito! Saito Hiragawa. Its nice to meet you.. Mika?" He says and extends a hand.
Back to top Go down
Mika Azure

Mika Azure

PostSubject: Re: A Whiff of a New Year   A Whiff of a New Year EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 3:32 pm

Mika opened one eye, "Its nice to meet you, and it's fine." Mika said and smiled shaking Saito's hand.
Back to top Go down
Daedalus

Daedalus

PostSubject: Re: A Whiff of a New Year   A Whiff of a New Year EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 3:48 pm

"So... you were saying you were different from the others?" Saito asks curiously "I mean, I can already tell your nicer than those guys in my last class.." He cuts himself off abruptly "I really shouldn't bring that up.."
Back to top Go down
Mika Azure

Mika Azure

PostSubject: Re: A Whiff of a New Year   A Whiff of a New Year EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 4:29 pm

Mika opens her other eye in shock, "Really?" Mika said and smiled, "Thank you, it's around to get bronzes to dorms so I think you should go, could I come?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Daedalus

Daedalus

PostSubject: Re: A Whiff of a New Year   A Whiff of a New Year EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 6:34 pm

"Huh!? Oh, well I guess you could." Saito replies, still a little nervous. "Although, its not a private room and it isn't the level of a Silver's room"
Back to top Go down
Mika Azure

Mika Azure

PostSubject: Re: A Whiff of a New Year   A Whiff of a New Year EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 10:23 am

Mika smiles, "Let's go, before silvers catch me doing this." Mika said and flipped her pink hair and her bow waving in the wind. She started walking to the dorm rooms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Whiff of a New Year   A Whiff of a New Year Empty

Back to top Go down

A Whiff of a New Year
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperial Academy RPG :: Role-Playing :: School Grounds :: Imperial's Garden-
Jump to: