Imperial Academy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Imperial Academy RPG

A Highschool where you can develop your martial arts, mage or healing abilities.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Saito's dorm (Shared)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daedalus

Daedalus

Saito's dorm (Shared) Empty
PostSubject: Saito's dorm (Shared)   Saito's dorm (Shared) EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 12:17 pm

The two enter the Bronze dormitory and proceed down the stone hallway. Passing by large doors all parallel to one another, lining the walls. At the end of the hallway were two spiraling staircases, the left leading to lower floors, the right, the upper. Saito turns to Mika, saying: "Unfortunately, my dorm is a few floors up, real hassle when you have a bunch of stuff to carry"

The two ascend the staircases for two floors and start walking down the hallway on the third floor. Saito then stops midway down the hall, turning right and approaching a door. "Okay, this is the place. I doubt my roommates will be around right now so its all ours" He lifts the large metal latch and slides the door open. Inside, the room contained three beds evenly spaced apart along the far wall with two large windows set in between. To Saito's immediate right upon entering was a long table with several chairs and study lights. Set at the ends of each bed were large trunks, shaped like old fashioned treasure chests. They most of all, showed their age as the wood was old and discoloured, the metal linings rusting.

"It's not much, but its the best I got" Saito says with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Mika Azure

Mika Azure

PostSubject: Re: Saito's dorm (Shared)   Saito's dorm (Shared) EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 7:12 pm

Mika smiled, "It's nice for a bronze dorm." Mika said and looked at him, "Maybe you could come to my dorm sometime when your a higher rank, no offense." Mika said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Daedalus

Daedalus

PostSubject: Re: Saito's dorm (Shared)   Saito's dorm (Shared) EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 8:15 pm

"Heh, thanks for the offer, but that time is a long way off for me" Saito snickers as he invites Mika into the room, pulling up one of the study chairs along the table. "Have a seat, I just need to get something from my trunk" He says, gesturing to the chair before moving over towards the trunk. He starts to bend over to open the lid when he realeases a painful moan and grabs at his ribs.

"Those guys got me real good it seems. And I completely forgot about it until now.."
Back to top Go down
Mika Azure

Mika Azure

PostSubject: Re: Saito's dorm (Shared)   Saito's dorm (Shared) EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 8:34 pm

"I'm skilled in medical arts a bit." Mika said as she took a seat, "Should I try and heal it?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Daedalus

Daedalus

PostSubject: Re: Saito's dorm (Shared)   Saito's dorm (Shared) EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 9:04 pm

"Really?" He says in a strained voice "This day may turn out to not be as bad as I thought." He starts to stand up and groans again. "Could it be?" He applies a slight bit of pressure to his ribs and is answered with an intense spike of pain that shot throughout his side.

Turning to Mika, he gives her a slight grin and says: "Well, I hope your more than 'a bit' skilled at healing, I think its broken"
Back to top Go down
Mika Azure

Mika Azure

PostSubject: Re: Saito's dorm (Shared)   Saito's dorm (Shared) EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 10:29 am

"I may hurt myself from doing this, I have to do little dances, it's my family's skill." Mika says and holds out her hand and taps her foot three times, then she brings out bubbles from her hands and she closes her emerald green eyes. She then suddenly opens them again and jumps over Saito and spins over him, she blows the bubbles onto his rib and a little sparkle appears, Mika flips over as soon as she was going to hit the ground, she felt dizzy so she sat down, "Better a bit?" she asks and holds her head, "My head is spinning..." she said with a little laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Cure

Description: Mika taps her foot three times and brings out bubbles out of her hands and closes her eyes and opens them again and jumping over the target spinning and blowing the bubbles down at the target and cures them. (Might get dizzy if not highly experienced.)
Back to top Go down
Daedalus

Daedalus

PostSubject: Re: Saito's dorm (Shared)   Saito's dorm (Shared) EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 11:25 am

"Pfffft..Bwahahahahaha!!!" Saito suddenly burst out into hysterical laughter, doubling over and clutching his sides. Occasionally letting out a little "Ouch" in between his laughter. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" He says as he regains his composure. "Its just that I haven't seen a type of healing magic so unique like yours." He takes a few deep breaths "The only healing magic I've ever seen was Alexander and all he did was wave that fancy staff of his and..." Saito suddenly cuts himself off "Shit! I can't talk about the High Priest like that!"

Looking at a slightly dizzy Mika, he trys to come up with some kind of excuse "..and... claim he was the greatest magician ever born. Yet he never bought his own staff, he just swiped old ones left in the back of the local shop." He says with a large grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Mika Azure

Mika Azure

PostSubject: Re: Saito's dorm (Shared)   Saito's dorm (Shared) EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 11:55 am

"I told you I was different." Mika said as an emeral diamond glowed on her head from using the medical arts. "So? Is it better?" Mika asked still feeling dizzy.
Back to top Go down
Daedalus

Daedalus

PostSubject: Re: Saito's dorm (Shared)   Saito's dorm (Shared) EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 12:37 pm

"Yeah, it is" Saito replies kindly "Theres still a few bruises here and there, but they'll clear up in a few days. Thanks"
Back to top Go down
Mika Azure

Mika Azure

PostSubject: Re: Saito's dorm (Shared)   Saito's dorm (Shared) EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 12:38 pm

"Your welcome." Mika said still dizzy, "I just nead my head to clear up before I can go." Mika said.

A couple minutes later Mika left and said goo-bye to Saito.
Back to top Go down
Daedalus

Daedalus

PostSubject: Re: Saito's dorm (Shared)   Saito's dorm (Shared) EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 4:40 pm

"Well, can't say I expected that kind of thing to happen" Saito says after Mika had left the room. He walks over to the chest by the foot of the rightmost bed. Kneeling over, he lifts the lid and pulls out his bag. Opening one of the larger pockets, he pulls out a small box and opens it up. Inside were a few bandages and alike. He places a few bandages on the larger cuts and cleans out the smaller ones. "Heh, bet I look like some delinquent now". He puts the contents back in the box and places everything back in the chest.

As he is heading for the door, his stomach growls fiercely. "Heh, guess in all the excitement this morning I forgot that it was lunch time". He steps out the door and walks down the hallway.

---

Re-entering the main building, he looks up and down the halls. "Now...just where is the cafeteria anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saito's dorm (Shared)   Saito's dorm (Shared) Empty

Back to top Go down

Saito's dorm (Shared)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperial Academy RPG :: Role-Playing :: Dormitories :: Bronze Dorms-
Jump to: