Imperial Academy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Imperial Academy RPG

A Highschool where you can develop your martial arts, mage or healing abilities.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Class with Mr. Hirshfelt [-Class has Ended-]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dreamslayer

Dreamslayer

Class with Mr. Hirshfelt [-Class has Ended-] Empty
PostSubject: Class with Mr. Hirshfelt [-Class has Ended-]   Class with Mr. Hirshfelt [-Class has Ended-] EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 9:44 pm

Sadous strolled into class and took his usual seat in the back corner. Setting his book down under his desk he kept a pen and notebook out. He looked forward and rested his head on his knuckle while spinning his pen on his thumb waiting for class to start. The bell rung and Sadous looked up from the pen and saw Mr. Hirshfelt stroll in looking happy as usual.

Mr. Hirshfelt was a short man, with brown hair and a small mustache. His words were quick and he talked amazingly fast. Sadous often found himself drifting off during class since he talked to no end. Taking a few notes down as the man spoke about some history of the healing arts and how it came into play. Ooh, how important is this.. Sadous thought to himself. Oh my god, Get on with it already! He shouted in his head and let out a sigh. He hadn't so much as turned his gaze in the past 20 minutes and looked over at his raven who was perched on a windowsill looking outside, Lucky, i wish i could do that at least. he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
http://conrpg.darkbb.com/
Alexis
Admin
Alexis

PostSubject: Re: Class with Mr. Hirshfelt [-Class has Ended-]   Class with Mr. Hirshfelt [-Class has Ended-] EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 9:53 pm

Bell had already rung for class, and Tohko arrived in the classroom, just with moments to spare.
"Got lucky this time.." Hina commented, breathless as well. The other students already in the classroom had started their notes, probably some beforehand studying.
"I don't know why they work so much. Like, it's the beginning of the school year.." Hina had rolled her eyes at a few students, but avoided the Silvers. Still being a Bronze herself, she didn't want to cause anything.
"Maybe they're lacking some skills.." Tohko commented, reminding of herself.
Healing was probably her weakest ability, but she wasn't the best at any spells either, being a Mage and all. Not realizing that she'd been standing in the same place for quite a long time, she quickly looked at the empty seats.
'No..' Tohko thought, glancing towards Hina who had taken the empty seat beside a familiar Bronze. It only left her a seat at the back, with 2 Silvers around her. She gulped, walked over to the empty seat, sat down and saw that Mr. Hirshfelt had already entered.
Quickly glancing out the window, Tohko spotted a raven. She knew such birds weren't common on Imperial's grounds, and wondered how it got here. Sighing, she reluctantly took notes, and went ahead on with the lesson.

Last edited by Alexis on Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://imperialacademy.niceboard.net
Dreamslayer

Dreamslayer

PostSubject: Re: Class with Mr. Hirshfelt [-Class has Ended-]   Class with Mr. Hirshfelt [-Class has Ended-] EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 10:02 pm

Sadous noticed a bronze had taken a seat next to him, and noticed that the particular corner he was sitting in was mostly composed of silver students, An unlucky one i see, he thought turning back to the teacher. He continued taking as few notes as possible, getting down the major subjects and ideas. The beginning of the year was generally easy. Half the time he wasn't even paying attention, just staring ahead daydreaming. He noticed that he was falling asleep, and shook his head waking himself up, best not to get on his bad side the first day, Sadous thought to himself,
"Sadous, Repeat what i just said." The teacher said, Great. Perfect timing, he rolled his eyes and stood up,
"I-I cant Mr. Hirshfelt, i seemed to have dozed off..." he trailed off and took his seat, noticing the large amount of eyes that were currently staring at him while he stood, he gulped and took a seat.
"I'll see you after class Sadous." Mr. Hirshfelt said in an annoyed tone, Oh! What fun! He thought to himself sarcasticly, Perfect, just perfect. he thought letting out a sigh, Better pay attention now, he'll be watching me. He told himself as he continued taking notes.
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Admin
Alexis

PostSubject: Re: Class with Mr. Hirshfelt [-Class has Ended-]   Class with Mr. Hirshfelt [-Class has Ended-] EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 10:11 pm

Tohko was both amused and surprised by what happened. Luckily for the Silver, teachers don't deduct points on the first day. She tried her best to keep a straight face, and not to burst into giggles, and helped her urges by putting her hand over her mouth and looking down at her notes. Looking to her left, she saw Hina, fiddling with a pencil, thinking of what to write down. As Mr. Hirshfelt kept talking, she couldn't help but to direct her attention on the raven. It seemed to have stayed on the windowledge, obviously not afraid of the mass amount of people that could harm it. Then again, the window itself was in play.
Tohko sighed at how boring this lesson was, but then again, she didn't want to get in Sadous' situation either. She curiously looked his way, getting some mental pictures in her head. Tohko didn't know what drew her attention to him, but was thankful he wasn't looking her way. It was like she had lost a grip on reality, sinking in his ocean blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dreamslayer

Dreamslayer

PostSubject: Re: Class with Mr. Hirshfelt [-Class has Ended-]   Class with Mr. Hirshfelt [-Class has Ended-] EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 10:20 pm

Drake's view suddenly changed from outside to the bronze who was sitting next to Sadous. The Raven's head tilted, and was about to let out a squawk but Sadous noticed this, and rose a hand up before the sound rang out. best not to get into trouble two times on the first day. He told himself, Then wondered why the raven had looked away in the first place, he was turning his head to look when Mr. Hirshfelt spoke, "What is it Sadous?" He asked and Sadous noticed his hand was still risen.
"Oh.. I'm sorry, my Raven.. He was going to squawk, i had to quiet him." Sadous said putting his hand down,
"Well thank you for that." Mr. Hirshfelt said resuming his lesson. Sadous looked at the bird annoyingly, Wait. He thought, and turned his head to see what his raven was going to squawk about anyways. The Bronze was looking at him and Sadous turned back away, Still giggling from before i see.. He thought looking back up at the teacher.
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Admin
Alexis

PostSubject: Re: Class with Mr. Hirshfelt [-Class has Ended-]   Class with Mr. Hirshfelt [-Class has Ended-] EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 10:33 pm

Tohko looked away from the raven, after hearing Sadous' response to the teacher. She turned her focus back to Mr. Hirshfelt for good, not wanting to get in trouble. As if her neck had a mind of its own, it turned, facing Sadous and his raven again, this time, they were eye to eye with eachother. The desks didn't help by being so close together. Tohko mentally froze at the sight of his eyes again, then jerked her head back to her notes as quickly as possible.
'Oh my gawd.. he was looking at me!' Such girly thoughts ran through her head, avoiding any information from the lesson itself. Her notes looked awfully confusing now, but didn't feel the need to pay attention to the class any longer.

Last edited by Alexis on Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dreamslayer

Dreamslayer

PostSubject: Re: Class with Mr. Hirshfelt [-Class has Ended-]   Class with Mr. Hirshfelt [-Class has Ended-] EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 10:40 pm

Sadous continued to listen through the lesson, carefully watching Drake, who was Carefully watching the bronze beside him. Whats up with him? He thought to himself. Letting out a sigh he checked the clock, Thank god. Class is almost over...don't screw it up now drake.. He thought to himself cautiously watching His raven, while trying to take notes at the same time, at the rate this is going, I'm going to have to leave Drake in my room. He thought, waiting as the last 15 minutes of class began to click by. Mr. Hirshfelt was summing up the lesson, The Sadous remembered, Crap.... this is the new schedule, period of lecture then lab.. His face grimaced at the thought of having to stay in this class for another whole period. I'm not going to survive the first day... He thought waiting for the lab to begin, at least that would have more people chatting so he wouldn't have to be constantly watching Drake.
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

PostSubject: Drop Off   Class with Mr. Hirshfelt [-Class has Ended-] EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 11:07 pm

Zero and Karen appeared out side Mr.Hirshfelt's classroom. Karen moved toward the door. She was late, and Zero knew this would bring her down. Karen walked into the classroom as quietly as possible, but not quietly enough.

"Miss Hanabake, you are late! Please stay after class today." Mr. Hirshfelt said in a harsh tone.

"I'm sorry!" Zero said stepping into the classroom. "It's my fault Karen is late for class. She tried to make me hurry, but I ended up slowing her down. Please, I take full responsibility for any disruptions caused."

"How noble of you. And you are?" Mr. Hirshfelt asked.

"My name is Zero Omega. I'm not in this class, I have Martial Arts starting in about 3 minutes." Zero responded.

"I see, in that case, please stop by later. Ms. Hanabake, please take your seat." Mr. Hirshfelt instructed. Zero bowed and left the room as Karen found and sat in an empty seat.
Back to top Go down
http://geasshq.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Dreamslayer

Dreamslayer

PostSubject: Re: Class with Mr. Hirshfelt [-Class has Ended-]   Class with Mr. Hirshfelt [-Class has Ended-] EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 11:19 pm

Sadous watched as the two people strode into the class like they were some sort of gods. Why don't you show up later, then you don't show up at all. He thought to himself as the girl took her seat. Fair enough. He said as Mr. Hirshfelt made the boy see to him. If hes got any brains, he should skip it. Sadous thought, then noticed Drake was still staring at the Bronze, he opened his mind to him, Whats up with you? Shes probably getting freaked out by you staring at her. He asked Drake sternly, Drake remained silent, then after a minute he responded, She keeps looking your way. Sorry. Drake said as he turned back around, Whatever, shes probably got the giggles from my little mishap with Mr. Hirshfelt. Sadous said to him, Drake was staring out the window now, but he was checking from time to time on Sadous and the bronze, If you say so. He replied, and sadous Closed his mind off to him. Then Looked over at the bronze, who was looking ahead this time. And rolled his eyes at drake. Waiting for the last 5 minutes to pass by.
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Admin
Alexis

PostSubject: Re: Class with Mr. Hirshfelt [-Class has Ended-]   Class with Mr. Hirshfelt [-Class has Ended-] EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 11:35 am

As Tohko saw the 2 enter, she was quite confused. To think Mr. Hirshfelt had been so light on this Miss Hanabake, but so harsh on Sadous. It was too soon for teachers' pet as well.

Tohko was curious of the raven, it kept looking her way. She tried to focus on the class, after all, it was the first day; she couldn't afford to get punished. Sighing, she kept jotting down notes, regardless if they made any sense or not. Mr. Hirshfelt kept talking about hand movements when they were down to the last 5 minutes. She bit her lip as she quietly started packing her things, not wanting to be the last one out. Finally, she looked over her notes for a final time, then smiled to herself as she saw that none of it made sense. And 5.. 4.. 3.. 2.. 1.
The sound of the bell was like the sound of freedom to Tohko, almost knocking over her desk as she tried to dash her way out of the classroom.
Back to top Go down
Dreamslayer

Dreamslayer

PostSubject: Re: Class with Mr. Hirshfelt [-Class has Ended-]   Class with Mr. Hirshfelt [-Class has Ended-] EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 11:44 am

As the Bell rung, a new teacher entered the class room, Sadous couldn't help but chuckle at the bronze who had so desperately try to get out in a hurry. "Good Morning Students, Its Lab time. Please follow me into the next room." She said as she lead the students into a different classroom. This classroom was a bit larger, and had 8 large tables which seated four each. She dropped a few papers on each of the tables along with some what seemed to be flesh. Sadous grimaced. Great... "Please take a seat, my name is Mrs. Nobles." Mrs. Nobles said, "Now, on your lab today you will be seperating the Muscle from the Fat on this piece of flesh i have placed for you." She said, "You may work alone or in groups, Good luck." And with that she took her seat at the front of the room, Sadous looked around, he found a table no one was sitting at and sighed walking over to it. Placing his books to the side on the large desk he picked up the knife she had placed on the desk and eyed the flesh. Drake looked extremely observant, watching everything closely from his seat on the back of a chair beside Sadous.
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Admin
Alexis

PostSubject: Re: Class with Mr. Hirshfelt [-Class has Ended-]   Class with Mr. Hirshfelt [-Class has Ended-] EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 11:59 am

Tohko grew impatient as she was taken to another classroom. This time, it was rather revolting. Mrs. Nobles explained the basics of this classroom, and the assignment. She saw a piece of flesh on each table, enough per one per student, however they could work in pairs. Their job was to separate the muscle from the fat. How was she supposed to know which tissue was which?
Tohko carelessly took a seat on an empty table, but soon realized that Mr. Blue Eyes was next to her. She gulped in nervouseness, both because of him and the assignment. She put her elbows on the desk, and put her chin on her palms, and desperately examined the flesh. She gave up, as she saw that each tissue of fat/muscle looked alike, letting out a defeated sigh.
As she did, the flesh had moved from the table, to the table infront of them, but it was frozen. Tohko's eyes grew wide, then quickly clapsed a hand over her mouth. 'I did it again..' she thought to herself, shaking with fear. Like she had expected, the students on the other table who had just recieved the frozen piece of flesh were startled, and looked back at Tohko. Her heart almost stopped as she saw that they were Silvers too, and it didn't take a rocket scientest to know that they were both angry.
Tohko quietly got out of her seat, and to the desk in front of her. "Um.. I'll take that back.." she said nervously, as she reached for the frozen assignment. The Silvers gladly let her take it, holding in the anger they had of attacking her. She slid back in her seat, looking hopelessly at the frozen ice.
Back to top Go down
Dreamslayer

Dreamslayer

PostSubject: Re: Class with Mr. Hirshfelt [-Class has Ended-]   Class with Mr. Hirshfelt [-Class has Ended-] EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 12:08 pm

Sadous couldn't help but let out a light laugh as the piece of flesh flew over. "Nice one.." he said without looking up from what he was doing, he noticed that she was simply staring at the flesh dumbfounded. His knife was in his hand as he began to dig into the flesh. He lifted a small amount of the flesh to view its contents beneath. He flipped that part over. He noticed the silvers across from him where eying that bronze, preparing punishment for her. Ooh, bad pair to get angry, He thought looking at the two older silvers. He quickly began examining the flesh, placing some to his right and some to his left, the side on the left seemed more rubbery while the right seemed denser and smoother.
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Admin
Alexis

PostSubject: Re: Class with Mr. Hirshfelt [-Class has Ended-]   Class with Mr. Hirshfelt [-Class has Ended-] EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 3:46 pm

Tohko lowered her head and got disecting the flesh in absolute silence. She didn't dare to look beside her; it was his turn to laugh now. As she picked several tissues of nauseating flesh, she decided to just separate them by the colour. Biting her lip as she saw her 2 undecided piles, she thought hard of how fat and muscle would both look like. She knew that muscle weighed more, but it wasn't like she was going to go and see how much each little piece weighed.
Tohko remembered reading about the human body, and everytime she would come across a diagram, the muscles would always be darker. Almost reddish. Looking back, she saw that one pile was crimson red, the other was white, and of a light colour. She nodded to herself, and just went with her decisions.
Back to top Go down
Dreamslayer

Dreamslayer

PostSubject: Re: Class with Mr. Hirshfelt [-Class has Ended-]   Class with Mr. Hirshfelt [-Class has Ended-] EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 1:40 pm

Sadous checked on the bronze every once in a while. The way she was doing it would work, but it would also take longer. He looked back down at this own two piles, carefully examining both to make sure they were right. He noticed one piece that didn't seem to fit in either location. It was heavy like Muscle but light colored like fat. He decided the only way he would be able to find out was to open it up. He sliced it open and checked inside. Its innards had many air pockets in it, Fat. He thought immediately and placed it into the fat pile. He sighed as he finished and looked to see how the bronze was coming, Coming along fine he thought then checked the time. Or not. Sadous looked at the significant amount she had left, How do i put this..uhm.... He thought, "Hey, do you..want any help? Times running low." he warned but he said it with a smile looking across the table to her.
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Admin
Alexis

PostSubject: Re: Class with Mr. Hirshfelt [-Class has Ended-]   Class with Mr. Hirshfelt [-Class has Ended-] EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 11:11 pm

Tohko nearly jumped out of her seat at the sound of Sadous' voice. It took her a while to believe that what he said was true; he was offering her help. Looking at her 2 piles and the ones that still needed to be seperated, she sighed. "I guess since it's not independant.." she started, looking at the clock, "yes!" she said, impatiently, not wanting to get in trouble. She slid over her chair to the right for Sadous to move in. "My 2 piles, they're just separated by colour," Tohko explained, picking at it, "but Healing arts has never been my best subject," she said, biting her lip, starting to doubt her inferences on the fat and the muscle. She then realized how easy it was to talk to Sadous. He wans't harmful in any way, unlike those Silvers in front of her. But just shaking the mere image out of her, she went back to work. 'What am I thinking.. he's so obviously too good for me anyways.. GAH! Tohko stop thinking these stuff!'
Back to top Go down
Dreamslayer

Dreamslayer

PostSubject: Re: Class with Mr. Hirshfelt [-Class has Ended-]   Class with Mr. Hirshfelt [-Class has Ended-] EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 11:20 pm

After rolling his chair over and listening to Tohko speak for a moment, Sadous nodded, "I know." he said, "Ive been watching." he said after a moment he continued "Colour isn't everything though, remember Muscle is Denser, so it will cut like meat, whereas fat will cut more like a very soft butter. Making it harder to cut through since it is denser then butter, Oh i think im putting this the wrong way...." he said, not looking up from the two piles. "Ok Got it, Muscle will cut like warm butter easily and clean, whereas fat will cut like rubber or Rope, having to hack through it several times before cutting it all the way." he said making sure he got all of that right. "Healing isn't all that bad, and i hear you dont use it much anyways." he said in response to her stating that she wasn't good at Healing Class. She looked kind of Dazed, "Hey? Uh... might want to hurry up." he suggested giving a quick check to the time, Then grabbed some of the flesh in front of her making sure not to brush her or get in the way of her hands, and began to separate it.
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Admin
Alexis

PostSubject: Re: Class with Mr. Hirshfelt [-Class has Ended-]   Class with Mr. Hirshfelt [-Class has Ended-] EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 10:24 am

Tohko bit her lip as she saw how long she had left. She looked at the pile in front of her, 'Not bad, I'll be able to finish in 5 min..' she thought to herself, taking Sadous' advice about the density. From her sight, she did manage to spy the difference between fat and muscle, without having to cut them every time. "Well.. it's not like I don't use it a lot, I just.. avoid getting hurt..? Yeah.. avoid getting hurt.." she said to him uneasily. Hoping that she didn't make herself sound like a complete stuck up Bronze. Sighing, she was surprised how she'd finished so much with his advice. 'It's easier than having to look for what shade is darker..' she thought, seeing the teacher walk amongst them.
Back to top Go down
Dreamslayer

Dreamslayer

PostSubject: Re: Class with Mr. Hirshfelt [-Class has Ended-]   Class with Mr. Hirshfelt [-Class has Ended-] EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 11:39 am

Sadous left the last piece for Tohko, allowing her to finish it. "Ha Yea, its not too hard to avoid," he said. He looked behind him the two silvers were still looking angry and he sighed and turned back around, Looks like shes got trouble on her hands, i better stick around. He thought, once she had finished with the last piece he smiled, "Good Work." he said when he noticed the two silvers standing up he frowned they walked out the door, but he knew that they werent heading for their dorm. The Bell Rung, it was around 11:30 am. Come on ya Sissie ask her out to Lunch, A voice in his head told him, Are you joking?! you'll be the laughing stock of the School! And You dont think she already has someone?! She had Plenty of Friends on the way in, Another voice said Sadous sighed and put his hands over his eyes as he tried to decide, gently rubbing both of his eyes with his palms. What would you rather be, A Loser? or a Loser With a Friend? The first voice replied, "Hey," he said after several seconds she was about to leave but stopped at the sound of his voice, "Do you, uh.." He studdered, "Do You uh..Want to...Get some uh, Lunch...with me?" He asked, he wasn't very good at this, he had always been pretty shy when it came to things.
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Admin
Alexis

PostSubject: Re: Class with Mr. Hirshfelt [-Class has Ended-]   Class with Mr. Hirshfelt [-Class has Ended-] EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 2:48 pm

As Tohko finished the last pile in front of her, the bell immediately rang for lunch. 'Freedom..' she thought, wondering if Hina was in the class. 'No, she's probably halfway there to the cafeteria..' Grabbing her books, she slowly slid them into her bag, avoiding the fat and muscle tissues. She stopped when Sadous spoke, and asked her to lunch with him. This was, highly unlikely. Being a silver, he had more freedom, and being a bronze herself, she knew others would ask suspicious questions when she'd be seen around with him. She bit her lip again, not knowing what to say. Automatically, her head nodded, saying "yes." From the way he asked, he seemed ultimately shy, but even if her head reacted before her, she would've had the same answer.
Back to top Go down
Dreamslayer

Dreamslayer

PostSubject: Re: Class with Mr. Hirshfelt [-Class has Ended-]   Class with Mr. Hirshfelt [-Class has Ended-] EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 2:55 pm

Sadous smiled, "Alright. Cool." he said standing up and grabbing his books then gave a short whistle and Drake came and landed on his shoulder, he gave it a nice pat on the head and then showed the bronze to the door, Good god, i just asked a girl out to lunch and i dont even know her name! He thought, Then ask You Fool Drake told him. Sadous smiled, "Hey i uh...Forgot to get your name..Mines Sadous but you probably heard that when i got in trouble." he asked, Drake was doing his usual shoulder perch watching for anything. Sadous held the door open for her, he checked the hallway for those other two silvers they werent to be found he sighed in relief and waited for the Bronze to respond.
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Admin
Alexis

PostSubject: Re: Class with Mr. Hirshfelt [-Class has Ended-]   Class with Mr. Hirshfelt [-Class has Ended-] EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 3:03 pm

Tohko laughed as she exited the room. "It's Tohko, and it's the first day of school.. I'm sure you're not in that big of a trouble today," she said, looking at him. She took a quick glance to Drake's direction, looking happy as usual. Even if it was all new to her, Tohko knew the place very well. 'Take a right, then turn left, and the 2nd door you see will be the cafeteria..' she thought to herself, remembering the lady who had showed her around. From the outside, the school looks like a labryrinth, from the inside, it was like a circular room altogether.. She noticed that Sadous was being careful of who saw them, and decided that it was a good choice. After all, students will talk if they ever saw a pairing like Tohko and Sadous.
Back to top Go down
Dreamslayer

Dreamslayer

PostSubject: Re: Class with Mr. Hirshfelt [-Class has Ended-]   Class with Mr. Hirshfelt [-Class has Ended-] EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 3:10 pm

"Tohko, Got it, Trouble is still trouble and you never get a second chance to make a first impression." he said with a quiet sigh, he noticed her eying his bird, "You like him?" he asked referring to the Raven on his shoulder, Drakes head turned towards Tohko at the mention of him. He was about to let out a squawk but Sadous raised a hand, "Drake, dont be rude." he said sternly, then turned to tohko, "Sorry, hes a bit Skittish." He said and drake resumed looking about. Sadous didn't Know but he had a strong feeling that he was watching for those two Silvers, Sadous didn't realize it in time but Drake Squawked very loud and jumped off his shoulder, "Hey!" Sadous yelled at him but he was gone, Sadous let out a sigh, "He'll be back.." he said, as they approached the Cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Admin
Alexis

PostSubject: Re: Class with Mr. Hirshfelt [-Class has Ended-]   Class with Mr. Hirshfelt [-Class has Ended-] EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 3:17 pm

Tohko looked at Drake. "I guess it's because it's wild, I mean, I think, not sure." she said, as he almost let out a squawk before Sadous stopped him. "It's okay, you probably spent a long time with it, having it tamed this much is pretty cool," But with a flicker of wings, Drake was suddenly off his shoulder and was out of the building. She got a glimpse of his wings fluttering in the sky, but kept on walking. They were at the cafeteria, and it was nice. First days weren't usually busy, Silvers and Golds liked to wander around the school grounds, so just a bunch of Bronzes were visible. There were several long tables lined up in a perpendicular fashion, and the food lined up on one side of the room. Hina must've seen Tohko with Sadous, her expression said all. Tohko just gave a small wave to her and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Class with Mr. Hirshfelt [-Class has Ended-]   Class with Mr. Hirshfelt [-Class has Ended-] Empty

Back to top Go down

Class with Mr. Hirshfelt [-Class has Ended-]
Page 1 of 1