Imperial Academy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Imperial Academy RPG

A Highschool where you can develop your martial arts, mage or healing abilities.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Martial Arts Beginner's Class 1-A

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daedalus

Daedalus

Martial Arts Beginner's Class 1-A Empty
PostSubject: Martial Arts Beginner's Class 1-A   Martial Arts Beginner's Class 1-A EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 2:45 am

"Ok, this should be it" Saito says as he enters the classroom. Observing the room, he finds that the majority of students were of the Silver rank. "Ah crap." He moans silently "Ok just ignore them, don't want to stir up trouble too soon in the year." He quickly looks around and glides towards an empty desk in the back of the room. He pulled out his books and sat quietly until the bell rang. He sat in silence as the minutes ticked by and people began to talk amongst each other.

"Where is he anyway? He's already five minutes late"
"Hey, remember that girl in the hall? Total babe!"
"So anyway, I found this awesome restaurant down the street from the plaza"
"Heh, bunch of weaklings. I can't wait until the sparring sessions"

"He is late.." Saito thinks as the door swings open. "Its about time" Someone says as a short man enters the room. He was slightly hunched over, wore a bowler hat and had a thick mustache. He walks slowly towards the podium and turns to face the class.

"Hello everyone, sorry I'm late but I was... held up." He snickers to himself at this comment. The class again begins to chatter amongst themselves. "Alright, let's get on with today's lesson!" The man says in a commanding voice, silencing the class immediately. "Now, we might as well start with introductions. My name is Mamoru Souma and I am your martial arts teacher for the year. As you all know, it is essencial that all students know the basics of hand-to-hand combat. Which is what the first year is all about. We will cover disarming, countering, and simple techniques which are the basis for many martial art styles."

"Hold on a second!" One of the larger silvers shouts out. "Why the hell are we learning the basics!? We should be learning real styles of fighting! Not this panzy course! Don't bow to these weaklings! If they can't handle the class they should never have applied for martial arts!"

"Boy, what is your name?" Souma asks calmly yet firmly. "Heh, I'm the best brawler from Avalong City. Shinichi Yamikaze." The silver replies. "Well then Shinichi, would you like to come down here for a moment?" Shinichi hesitates, but does as he's told and steps up to the podium. "Alright" Souma says "Come at me with your best attack".

Shinichi bursts out into a hysteric laughter at these words. "Are you crazy old man!? Look at you! You don't even stand eye level to me! Much less chest level!" It was true to, Saito, as well as everyone in the class could see that the short Souma barely stood to Shinichi's chest.

"Just do it" Souma commands "Heh, alright old man" Shinichi says as he pulls back his right arm and throws a strong punch. Souma quickly dodges to the side, placing his left arm underneath Shinichi's outstretched fist and moved behind him. Wrapping his left leg around Shinichi's he pushes back hard, sweeping back Shinichi's foot just as he grabs Shinichi's face and throws him to the ground. the class sits in stunned awe as Shinichi gets back to his feet. "Tch, lucky shot!" He yells and throws another punch. Only to be countered in the same fashion. This continues several times before Souma finally loses his patience.

"That's enough. Go back to your seat now Mr. Yamikaze. And from now on you shall refer to me as Mr. Souma. Not old man. Understand?" "Yeah, yeah, I got it" Shinichi mumbles angrilly to himself as he sits back down.

"As I was saying, this first year is just to learn the basics of unarmed combat. Starting next year, the classes begin to branch off into many types of styles. Armed and otherwise. This allows students to choose a fighting style most suited for them. Some will choose to walk the path of the warrior and take pure classes aimed at martial arts and weapons. Completely ignoring magic altogether. These people tend to go on to become powerful warriors capable of taking on many enemies at one time with ease and overwhelm their opponents with shear power. Others will choose to abandon martial arts all together and walk the path of magic. They will aim to become powerful masters of magic and support from behind the lines. While others will choose their own unique style. But no matter who you are, one must always know how to defend oneself if the situation ever arises."

"Now, since this is the first day, we shall not be doing any physical work yet. The first few days will be a quick rundown of what we shall cover this year and some history. There are no objections, I presume?" The entire class remains completely silent.

"Good! Now let's get started now shall we." He turns towards the blackboard, picking up a piece of chalk and begins writing.
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Beginner's Class 1-A   Martial Arts Beginner's Class 1-A EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 7:34 am

Zero 'Jumped' to the door of his next class. Crap... Now I get double detention! well, I can always use THAT. Zero thinks to himself. He knocked as he opened the door the classroom.

"I'm sorry I'm late." Zero said. He walked in and bowed before the teacher. He was a short man, but no doubt strong.

"And who might you be?" Mr. Souma asked. Zero took a quick look around the class. Then back at the teacher.

"My name is Zero Omega." he replied.

"Well, Zero, my name is Mamoru Souma. I'll have to see you after class. For now please take a seat and start taking notes."

Zero nodded his head and took a seat in the middle row. He got paper and a pen from his bag and began taking notes. Today was not his day.
Back to top Go down
http://geasshq.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Zero

Zero

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Beginner's Class 1-A   Martial Arts Beginner's Class 1-A EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 11:46 pm

Zero lazily wrote his notes, without even looking down at his paper. He was getting bored fast. He could hear the other students whispering to each other. All boring gossip to Zero. All he wanted to do was end this thing and go meet with his club members.

Zero checked the clock. Time seemed to go by slowly. A 1 minute felt like 10. Every stroke of his pencil felt like a year passing by. Zero needed SOMETHING else to do. He looked back to see a Bronze in the back row. He was surrounded by Silvers. Tough break pal. These guys are gonna jump you after class for sure. Zero thought to himself. He looked back at the board and continued to take notes.

I wish something unexpected would happen.
Back to top Go down
Daedalus

Daedalus

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Beginner's Class 1-A   Martial Arts Beginner's Class 1-A EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 2:07 am

Saito sat quietly at the back of the room, taking down notes in extreme detail. Underneath his book lay several rough sketches of the technique the teacher had demonstrated a short time before. "I can't afford to miss any details if I'm gonna catch Sakai".

The silvers infront of him eventually caught his attention as they were constantly whispering amongst one another and glancing back at him. "Oh no. This isn't good. I didn't want to attract any attention to myself." He slides his left hand down into his pocket and feels a leathery item. "Should I use this?".

"No, I can't do that. They're silvers, if I were to somehow win, it's they're word against mine." Saito thinks to himself as the bell rings, signalling the end of class. "Alright, that's it for class today. Tomorrow we will be practising some standard movements and the beginnings of techniques" Souma says as the students collect their books and head out the door.

As Saito was gathering his stuff up, one of the silvers who sat infront of him placed his hand on Saito's books and sweeps them to the floor. "Oh my, I'm sorry, my hand just gets away from me at times, you understand" He says with a smirk as he and his friends leave the room snickering.

Saito sighs and gathers up his belingings and heads towards the door. Saito peeks slowly out the door, spotting one of the silvers around the corner. "Ugh, let's get this over with" He moans quietly and walks out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Beginner's Class 1-A   Martial Arts Beginner's Class 1-A EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 2:36 am

Zero witnessed what had happened between the Bronze and Silvers. "Finally, a chance to teach those guys whats what." Zero mumbled to himself as he silently followed the Bronze out of the classroom.

For now, I'll watch. I got a feeling about this kid. Zero thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Daedalus

Daedalus

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Beginner's Class 1-A   Martial Arts Beginner's Class 1-A EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 3:13 am

Walking ever closer towards the group of silvers, Saito increases his speed slightly, taking longer, faster strides. "Maybe if I'm fast enough I can slip by" "Hey there. Where you going in such a hurry" One of hte silvers say as he reaches out his arm and grabs Saito on the shoulder. "Guess not..."

"Hey, I got something to tell you, me and my friends here have taken quite a liking to you and we want to welcome you to the school" "Nice line.. better play along though, people are starting to stare". Looking around quickly, Saito could see people slowing down and whispering to one another. "They know whats going on" saito turns his gaze to the silver, puts on a huge smile and says: "Really! That would be great!"

The other silvers laugh quietly amongst themselves at this and begin walking down the corridors. "Come along" The one says "We're just going to a more 'comfortable' area" and waits for Saito to begin walking first, following closely behind him. The group went down several corridors before finally coming to a dead end area where no one was present. They then circle Saito and begin to close in on him.

"Heh, you stupid bronze, did you really think we would want to be friends with you? Your trash, and we're just going to put you in your place" Saito calmly drops his books and slides his hands into his pockets. "No, I knew this was an act the whole time, I just didn't want to get anyone else involved in this" Saito replies as he begins to draw his hands.

"HAHAHAHA! Look at you! A stupid little bronze acting all high and mighty! Where do you get off telling us off! We are your superiors! And as such, it seems we need to teach you a lesson in proper behaviour!" With those words, the leader of the group charges for, pulling back his fist and punching Saito hard in the face, knocking him to the ground. Saito then nearly draws his hands, but places them back in and pulls them out immediately, bare. He then gets back to his feet and simply stands there as the silver punches again, knocking him down, but again he defiantly stands up.

"So, you can take a punch" he says, laughing. "Well then, how about this!" He yells as he strikes Saito hard with a roundhouse kick to the side of his head, throwing him into the wall. But again, Saito stands up. "Goddammit!" The silver yells, then sighs. "I've had enough of this guy, you guys do whatever you want" he says as he leaves the room. The remainder of the students close in on Saito and proceed to gang beat him, leaving him as a bloody pulp on the floor in the end.

"Man, I just don't get it, no matter how many times we hit him, he just kept getting back up" "I know, what a freak" "Jeez, let's just get out of here, the janitor will clean him up soon enough."

Inside, Saito gets to his feet and spits out a wad of blood to the floor, he gathers up his books and leaves the room.
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Beginner's Class 1-A   Martial Arts Beginner's Class 1-A EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 3:58 am

Zero had seen how the Bronze took in every hit. Very impressive. Now it was time for revenge. Zero stepped right in front of the Silvers' path.

"You know, it's not nice to go around picking on people like that. It really irks me to see things like this happen on the first day." Zero said, starring the leader in the face. The Silver scoffed.

"Who the heck you think you are, punk?" He asked rudely.

"Me? I'm known as the Silver Phantom." Zero replied. The Silver gave a questioning look. He had not heard of anyone called the 'Silver Phantom'. Zero grinned. He dropped his bag and drew his Boken (Wood Katana) with his right hand.

"Let's get this..." Zero disappeared. He reappeared to the left of the Silver and swung his weapon, only to jump again and slam the leader's followers. They fell to the ground as the swing had been as strong as a getting hit with a metal bat.

"...Over with." Zero finished. He pointed his boken at the Silver. "I'm called the Silver Phantom, because I'm like a ghost when I strike, not mention I'm a Silver too." Zero added.

The Sliver looked at his buddies. They all lay defeated on the ground. This was bad for the Silver. Without his friends, he was defenceless.

"I'll give you one chance. Find the Bronze and apologize to him. If I ever catch you or your buddies pulling crap like that again, I'll beat you so bad it will hurt every time your heart beats. Got it?!" Zero eyed the Silver. The Silver nodded.

"Good, now get the hell outta my way, dumb gorilla." Zero picked up his bag and walked away, boken resting on his belt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Beginner's Class 1-A   Martial Arts Beginner's Class 1-A Empty

Back to top Go down

Martial Arts Beginner's Class 1-A
Page 1 of 1